Хогвартс. Пророчество.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Хогвартс. Пророчество. » Флуд » Поговорим №4. Тео, я тебя люблю)))

Поговорим №4. Тео, я тебя люблю)))

Сообщений 631 страница 660 из 861

:flag:

Theodore Nott, :flirt:
*пришла из магазина, язык на бок. устала*

ну вот(

Тео)))

такое чувство, что я не доживу до последнего звонка

Lily Evans написал(а):

такое чувство, что я не доживу до последнего звонка

Это еще почему?

Lily Evans написал(а):

Тео)))

Я тут...

Theodore Nott написал(а):

Это еще почему?

они такие безответственные. пофигисты. и достали. невозможно прямо ничего с ними сделать спокойно, обязательно нужно голос повышать. даже в одну линию не могут выстроиться.
и мне хуже стало.(( вроде бы на выздоровление шла, а сейчас просто захлебываюсь в этом кашле.

Lily Evans написал(а):

они такие безответственные. пофигисты. и достали. невозможно прямо ничего с ними сделать спокойно, обязательно нужно голос повышать. даже в одну линию не могут выстроиться.

Пора брать биту и бить в стол, тогда шелковые станут...

Lily Evans написал(а):

и мне хуже стало.(( вроде бы на выздоровление шла, а сейчас просто захлебываюсь в этом кашле.

А ты не нервничай и все пройдет..

А я сдала ЕГЭ. ^^
а Я умничка. х)

Форум вроде как умер, а флуд работает. Удивительно

Daniel Anastasia D`Fance написал(а):

а флуд работает.

слшком много воспоминаний связано с этим форумом.
не могу уйти. х)
дочка)

ееее. Теперь я студентка. х) Досрочно внеконкурса зачислена)

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

I will right away snatch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I know how to genuinely obtain helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in support of his web site, for the reason that here every information is quality based data.

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

Very good article. I am facing many of these issues as well..

Good blog you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Very quickly this web page will be famous amid all blogging people, due to it's good articles

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice day!

each time i used to read smaller posts that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this place.

Lolita Girls Fuck Collection

loli video cp

tki.sk/4lL6N7

s.yjm.pl/BbtC

tw.uy/tw11l

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Хогвартс. Пророчество. » Флуд » Поговорим №4. Тео, я тебя люблю)))

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно